This training is intended for an audience with a minimum of experience in personnel management, without necessarily having worked within an organizational transformation. We ensure that we have diverse and complex content to enable related professionals or project leaders with potentially different organizational realities to engage in activities related to change management.
- Become aware of its impact on others.
- Develop your qualities and potential.
- Improve relational efficiency and managerial performance.
- Better understand his personal functioning.
- Develop a common understanding of the different preferences of MBTI-based personalities
- Put into perspective individual but complementary skills within the team while ensuring openness to communication despite the challenges of organizational change.
- Develop a fairly precise joint mission, calling on each member.
- Managers and managers
- Collaborators within project teams
- Any employee exercising a professional activity where the quality of the relationship with others is decisive to better fulfill his / her missions.
- Human Resources, Training and Development Specialists within organizations
- Human resources consultants
- Know the structure of the MBTI and explore the 16 types of personalities.
- Relational effectiveness and notions of team building.
- Application of the model to the functioning of his team and situations of change.
- The training includes a set of exercises, group work, discussions and presentations to explore the theory of personality types.
- Instructor Lead Training (remote or in class)
- Blended (eLearning and Instructor Lead)
- Duration: 1 day (call us as we have several options available)
- Prerequisites: none
Connectiviti is committed to delivering concrete content, demonstrating key strategic change management tools, and providing interactive, participatory and lively training. The content of this training will be adapted to changing market needs and best practices in change management.