A solid experience built from a multitude of projects and outcomes
Coaching is personalized individual support. It was originally inspired by methods used by sports coaches to motivate and enable the performance of their athletes. This approach has been transposed to the corporate world and helps leaders focus on developing the skills necessary to support their teams to effectively maneuver when implicated and/or impacted by technological deployments and organizational transformations.
Our coaching approach is supported by a proven methodology and the experience that supports it is built on both successes and failures. We combine basic coaching skills with an in-depth understanding of the language, dynamics, processes and culture of organisations – whether these be large companies, SMEs or public sector. Our coaches have extensive business experience and training in the psychology of change. Being qualified in different disciplines broadens and enriches the added value they can bring.
Our coaching approach is simple and efficient. We follow a solution-oriented support process and focus on making sure our leaders are constantly in action to help them achieve a specific objective within an optimal timeframe. We provide tools to help our clients through their professional development.
Why corporate coaching is essential and getting more popular
- It can be provided to an individual or a group– Corporate coaching can take place with individuals or groups. Face-to-face coaching is recommended but it can be supported by telephone or e-mail contact.
- It is flexible and adapts to your needs– Corporate coaches can work to a specific schedule or on a retainer, and provide long term support, or be brought in to accelerate change or a specific project. Where corporate coaching involves coaching a whole organisation in one form or another, it usually requires initial survey work and can overlap into both executive and life coaching. Coaching can arise from a consultancy project or form part of a development programme.
- It is confidential and personalized– Our clients often are looking for change, a different perspective, or have important goals to reach. We focus on helping individuals go from where they are, to where they want themselves and their company to be.They could be “stuck” and can’t think of what else to do to move the organization forward, there may not be anyone at their level that they can have confidential conversations with, or they believe if they were to change/improve something within themselves, the greater organization would benefit.
- It can help in a multitude of situations – Improve communication and interpersonal skills, develop leadership, clarify objectives and priorities, develop emotional intelligence, facilitate conflict resolution, develop creative and intuitive intelligence, develop confidence and self-control and much more.
- It helps leaders but also impacts positively the whole organization – Organisations that incorporate coaching into their culture see sustainable improvements in key areas, including internal and external communications, productivity, employee attitudes, and recruitment and retention of staff.