Leaders in a Context of Change$1500
About this course
Today’s leaders need to rethink their way of thinking and acting as they must use their influence to bring out the best in their teams that are at the heart of organizational change.
One of the big challenges for today’s leaders is to take on companies that are built on past business models while at the same time confronting the business challenges of the 2020s: obsolescence and technological acceleration, intergenerational transition, redefinition of markets and business boundaries, diversity of the workforce, etc.
This workshop presents an interest for:
- Executives on management teams
- Consultants and / or organizational development specialists in a management team
- Senior and lower level Managers
- Collaborators at the center of project or program teams
- Any employee exercising a professional activity where the quality of the relationship with others is decisive to better fulfill his / her missions
- Consultants / specialists in human resources, training and development within organizations or consulting firms
- Understand the organizational context and market trends that influence your business
- Know your organizational culture and management processes
- Situate your organization’s predisposition to change
- Create a governance structure and coalition to undertake change
- Anticipate resistance to change
- And more
- In class
- On site (at the company)
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration, closed-book
- This includes 3 hours of free coaching
- Please call us as we have several duration options available
Certification & content
Connectiviti is committed to delivering concrete content, demonstrating essential change management tools, and providing interactive, participatory and lively training. The content of this training is constantly adapted to changing market needs and best practices in change management.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.