Become an effective team member involved in organizational change projects. This certification recognized worldwide is intended for professionals wishing to specialize in the field of organizational change management, transition and transformation consulting.
This training is aimed at an audience seeking to develop more intensively its competence as a change management practitioner. It is intended for advisors and consultants who practice in one or more areas related to change management or project management, who wish to acquire solid skills without seeking complex and expensive certification. This training serves to sharpen your skills and complement your experience and solidify the use of recognized tools specific to the field of change management.
This course prepares you for the Examination of Change Management Professional and the AMPG International Change Management Advisor designation.
- Professionals pursuing the Change Practitioner Certificate – for whom the Change Management Foundation Certificate is a prerequisite.
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of successful organizational change, transition or transformation and who wish to receive an internationally recognized certification.
- Any member of a team of organizational change, transition or transformation (advisor or consultant)
- Any professional working in a field related to change management who wishes to complete his portfolio of recognized certifications (project leaders, lean and six-sigma, TIPA, ITIL, PMP, SCRUM Master, process management, business analysts, etc.)
- Consultants in IT, project management, management or any other area related to change management
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
- Instructor Lead Training (remote or in class)
- Blended (eLearning and Instructor Lead)
- Duration: 3 days (please call us as we have several options available)
- Prerequisites: none
Connectiviti is committed to delivering concrete content, demonstrating essential change management tools, and providing interactive, participatory and lively training. The content of this training is constantly adapted to changing market needs and best practices in change management.
- This training is certified by APMG International and is recognized worldwide
- Title: Change Management Advisor or Consultant
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration, closed-book
There are no reviews yet.